These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to our Youth Audiences survey.
- This competition is open to anyone who filled out the Film Hub South East Youth Audiences Pilot Scheme survey except employees or families of employees of The Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
- By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes. Entrants’ details will not be passed to any third party.
- By entering this competition all entrants consent for their entries to be published on any Bare Biology social media platform.
- The competition closes at midnight September 30, 2017.
- The competition can be entered by filling out the online survey if you have been to a cinema promoting the Youth Audiences Pilot Scheme.
- Entries should not include any profanity or sexual or violent content. Any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be removed and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email no later than 31st October 2017.
- The winner will receive a Film Hub South East goody bag worth no more than £50.
- Entrants are responsible for providing the correct contact details. The Promoter is not responsible if the winner does not receive their prize due to incorrect contact details being supplied.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact selected entrants; however, it is the winner’s responsibility to check for a notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
- If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any award will be void.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other reward alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the rewards will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters.
- The Promoter of this competition is Film Hub South East. Registered address: University of Brighton, Room G02C, 154-155 Edward Street, Brighton, BN2 0JG.
Background to the Youth Audiences Survey:
Film Hub South East is working on an initiative to help ensure the next generation can continue to enjoy independent cinema. Throughout August and September 2017 participating venues in the South East will be offering half price cinema tickets on the venue’s chosen days, to those aged between 16 and 25.