If you are applying for a Strand 2 project under the Audience Development Scheme:
Please complete the two following templates as your supporting documents:
Once you have completed these please fill in the Strand 2 Application form (at the end of which you will upload your supporting documents):
Criteria for Strand 2 Applications
Strand 2: Projects from £1,000 – £3,000
Support for mid-scale projects with richer activities; to include activity as described in Strand 1 but should also give consideration to the BFI Focus areas (Young People, Diversity, Heritage and Marketing) and demonstrate a greater scale in terms of reach, breadth and depth. The target is that at least 25% of the audiences attending these events will be new to the venue.
Activity could include:
- The creation of specific screening programmes with relevant CINEMA+ activities for diverse communities or hard to reach audiences e.g. BAME and LGBTQ groups or those with specific needs (such as subtitled screenings and audio described screenings.
- Partnership working between members and with other organisations in relation to co- development and co-delivery
- New and challenging programming and CINEMA+ activities that are developmental and have potential for longer term sustainability
- New marketing initiatives including social media campaigns that target specific new and/or expanded audiences
- Pop-up and temporary screenings with reach, impact and legacy
- Pilot projects designed to test potential for a Strand 3 application
- Projects that take place in areas where there is low exhibition provision
If you have any questions regarding you application, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Phone: 01273 643119