Film Hub South East membership is free and open to any organisation or constituted group working in the exhibition sector in the South East region (defined as Berkshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex).
Members can be commercial, cultural or community organisations, including independent and commercial cinema operators, film societies, mixed arts centres, community venues, museums and galleries, schools and universities.
What are the benefits of being a member of the hub?
- Access to funding for screening projects
- Bursaries (to attend training events and festivals in the UK and Europe)
- Access to free and subsidised training events
- Regular networking events and knowledge sharing days
- Access to our free advice service & surgeries
- Access to the research and data generated by the Hub
- Access to regular screening days of specialised content
- Receiving news of events & opportunities
As a Hub member you will be joining an established and continually growing community of screening organisations both in the South East and nationally.
Please download the latest FHSE Membership Guidelines 2015 for full details.
“What a brilliant day. Please Please do it again; vital for non-traditional exhibitors / programmers like me” (FHSE member)
“Film Hub South East offers a great deal of valuable help and support – both in terms of practical advice and financial assistance. It was a member of FHSE staff who recommended that my colleague Catherine and I take the Practical Programming course run by the ICO. They have been a great help in terms of putting together applications for BFI funding applications, and the Film Hub’s own applications – offering advice and steering us in the right direction.” (Emporium, Brighton)