Here we highlight local film exhibition roles, and some national opportunities.
In addition to the below, visit the Independent Cinema Office website for regular job listings for the cinema exhibition sector.
Marketing Manager, Light Cinema, Cambridge
Salary dependent on experience
Light Cinemas are the UK’s fastest growing cinema circuit, with 7 cinemas open they are adding to their growing portfolio of exciting new sites in Stockport (opened November 2017), Bradford (March 2018) and Addlestone (February 2018), with a projected 20 cinemas by the end of 2020.
The successful candidate will possess the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- working in a customer-facing industry role
- copy-writing and proofreading for online and print-based media
- event planning and hosting
- planning, monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns
- developing business and community partnerships for reciprocal benefit
- identifying and exploiting opportunities
- thinking outside the box!
For more information (job description and person specification), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you fit the bill, please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com. outlining why you think you are suitable for this role and how this is supported by your skills and experience.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 15th December, 2017.