THESE AWARDS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Community Screen scheme aims to increase the diversity of film audiences making use of cinema space by encouraging community groups to put films on themselves with the support of their local cinema and Film Hub South East.
- To reach audiences often underserved at local cinemas, including but not limited to disabled audiences, people from a BAME background, children on the autism spectrum and their carers.
- Help cinemas to better engage with their communities and with different types of audience.
- Create partnerships between community groups and cinemas and forge new relationships for the future.
- Introduce programmes that include UK independent and specialised film to new audiences.
- Extend and develop the film exhibition sector’s capability and expertise.
To apply for funding your organisation must be a FHSE member. Membership is free. Find out more here.
Please complete the online application form for any expressions of interest.
In addtion you will be requested to upload the following project plan documents to support your application, which can be located here: https://filmhubse.org/pa_projects/fhse-pa-supporting-documents/