Our lovely friends at London Film Festival are offering Film Hub South East Members discounted accreditation at a reduced rate of £80 (inc VAT); normally worth £114!
Film Hub South East members should contact Filmhubse@brighton.ac.uk for more information on how to receive this. Accreditation is already open so don’t waste any time emailing us!
Members will need to apply, have their application assessed by LFF and then they will send out a payment form. Unfortunately they are not able to offer a discount on Premium Accreditation.
Accreditation info on the website: http://www.bfi.org.uk/lff/delegates
Industry Professional Delegate Package:
· Access to Press & Industry Screenings before the Festival (22 Sept – 8 Oct at BFI Southbank)
· Access to Press & Industry Screenings during the Festival (expanded programme runs from 9 – 17 Oct at Odeon Covent Garden)
· Access to Buyer & Seller Screenings (13 – 17 Oct at the BFI Stephen Street Screening Rooms)*
· Industry events and networking
· Access to the new Delegate Centre, located at the BFI’s Stephen Street headquarters in London’s West End
· Use of the new online Digital Viewing Library
· Use of the new digital Delegate Viewing Library stations in the Delegate Centre
· Access to West End Festival Hub including networking activities, drinks and receptions
· Printed Industry Guide
· Festival Delegate bag